Sunday, December 28, 2014

Hello..........

I am really sorry for the late delays of posts latley, I have been very busy this holiday season cooking up food,getting gifts, and doing importaint things. I have not been blogging because of the holiday season interfearence this december-january christmas season.

I think that I will be posting soon whenever I can because by the look of my schedule it is pretty full.

I came up with some ideas that may be posted later on, please check it out when it comes out.

Food: it will come out excitingly with some of my fav recipes....... i just have not decided yet !

BEAUTY & FASHION:
diy conditioning mask
products i used during the winter
natural base makeup prep
december fashion need favourites
beggining beauty: where to shop
diy lush !!! cupcake face mask !!
december favourites

Dance:
Painful.Painful and even more painful: stretching and muscle pain when dancing
pointe protection: make your feet comfy and less painful when using pointes
ARAD/RAD vs BEIJING vs USA vs RUSSIAN ballet
inside pointe shoes: what I do
NEVER GIVE UP : dance motivation
DANCE FAVS : dance brands, types,etc
dance and hair: what i use for practice

Lifestyle: ( 1-2 from this section will be posted )
Durian!!!!!!! pancakes tasting
Chili flavoured chocolate ?!!!?!?!?!
10 super snack hacks
beautiful trip to vietnam ( hanoi )
New years resolution
A LOOK BACK : my  christmas list.
DECEMBER FAVS :)

Art: ( 1-2 from this section will be posted )
Learning the " canting " way, an introduction to BATIK
pens....pencils.....and paper the pattern way of zentangling
THE LUV ( luvre ) meuseum: paris, experience and realities
Inside the worlds of art: EXPLORING GIVERN(e?)Y home of claude monet

No comments:

Post a Comment