Sunday, November 9, 2014

Intro to my blog channel !

Hello world :) !,

 🍰 I am one of many happy little people around the world who has a taste for creativity.
I do have various passions I guess as I am a dancer, a chef ( I mean I would count myself as one ) , an artist ( I guess ) and I love to do a bunch of other stuff that are just fun.

I have traveled all over the world from pairs to New York to London and back where I learnt all of the delicious different cuisines and of course, enjoyed all of them :).

I always wanted a blog so badly just so I could just write freely, and make people's lives ( and myself of course) happier sometimes.

I love art called " zentange " ( just look it up, it'll be interesting. Because I am mainly good in designing material and stuff.

💛 💙 💜 💚🎨🎵 🎶🎭 🏫📃🌹

I learnt how to cook an egg at the young age of four years old, and now is cooking complex foods at home ( even though I will share simple recipes ), and I just love everythin' about food and just the kitchen.
🍷 🍴 🍕 🍘  🍜 🍲🍦🍉 🍓 🍌🍍


I am a dancer who is currently taking classes for ballet and jazz ( my main focus ) , loves to practice lyrical and contemporary and absolutely falls in love with pointe classes.

1f483-twitter1f483-twitter 1f483-twitter 1f483-twitter 1f483-twitter 1f483-twitter 1f483-twitter 1f483-twitter

This is basically my fun life I guess, and I decided to share it with you guys all over the world.
1f30e-twitter                                                                                                               1f30e-twitter


I think that on this blog it will be featuring mainly cooking/baking recipes ( or stuff to do in the kitchen ) that is simple ( maybe , not sure ), sometimes beauty stuff ( maybe mostly DIY's ) , and other cool stuff ( obviously has to do with lifestyle ).

I guess that I will start posting during weekends ( depending on my schedule ), although some apologies since sometimes I can be too busy.

" Life always has a spike of spice in it, it makes it beautiful because you always will have a spice in your life " - Ms.Spice

Hope everyone will enjoy !

sincerely,

Ms.Spice



No comments:

Post a Comment